6.08 - Let me Hear Your Balalaikas Ringing Out (117) (11.08.2005)
Title: Let me Hear Your Balalaikas Ringing Out
Air Date: November 8th, 2005
Written by: Dan Palladino
Directed by: Kenny Ortega
Episode Description from TV Guide:
Let Me Hear Your Balalaikas Ringing Out (8:00-9:00 p.m. ET)
JESS RETURNS WITH A SURPRISE FOR RORY Rory (Alexis Bledel) is pleasantly surprised when her old flame Jess (guest star Milo Ventimiglia) appears at her grandparents house and reveals an amazing development in his life. Rory agrees to go to dinner with Jess, and when Logan (Matt Czuchry) unexpectedly joins them, an ugly confrontation develops, leaving both Rory and Logan to face the choices they have made. Emily (Kelly Bishop) is concerned about Rory's sudden evasiveness and tries to exert some parental discipline. Meanwhile, Luke (Scott Patterson) agrees to sponsor a local girls soccer team and Lorelai (Lauren Graham) channels all her concerns about Rory into caring for her dog, Paul Anka. Keiko Agena also stars. Kenny Ortega directed the episode written by Dan Palladino
- There are NO Luke and Jess scenes, Jess is in Hartford and have found out from Luke where Rory is. Jess Rory and Logan go out to dinner, click here for more info.
- Lorelai is having a hard time choosing colors for the house.
- A girls soccer team asks Luke to sponsor them, Luke says no but Lorelai talks him into it.
- Luke and Lorelai go to the next game, which is very rough.
- The team wins a game that Luke watches but go from being nice and quite to little devils. They have a celebration at Luke's diner where Luke acts like a father and tries to control them
- Lorelai finds PA sick and calls Luke for help.
- Jess (Milo Ventimiglia) is back after writing a book and he thanks Rory, but it stir things up between Rory and Logan.
- WB THE GILMORE GIRLS - -- MEGAN AND TILLIE -- (EP TBD)
Producer: Amy Sherman-Palladino/Daniel Palladino/David Rosenthal
Director: Kenny Ortega
Megan and Tillie - FEMALE / 11 TO 12
Megan and Tillie ask Luke (Scott Patterson) to sponsor their soccer team. They are initially very sweet but on the soccer field they turn into ass-kicking monsters. In submissions please include girls who can play sweet and tough. Possible Guest Star.
Updated October 23rd, 2005 - The air date has been changed to the 8th of November, pushing back air dates for ep 9 and 10. The soccer team seems out of control after an eventful game and Luke is trying to keep them under control. We now know that Jess desn't have a scene with Luke but is in Hartford and sees Rory amd Logan.
The sides for this episode are out but I don't have a link to them. He is a summary at FanForum, timeline.