6.04 - Always a Godmother, Never a God (113) (10.04.2005)
Title: Always a Godmother, Never a God
Air Date: October 4, 2005
Written by: Rebecca Rand Kirshner
Directed by: Robert Berlinger
Episode Description from TV Guide:
Tuesday, October 4
Gilmore Girls (8:00 - 9:00 pm ET)
"Always A Godmother, Never A God" ((TV-PG, L) (HDTV))
YOU NEVER WRITE, YOU NEVER CALL Missing Rory (Alexis Bledel), Lorelai (Lauren Graham) tries to call her and is upset to find that Rorys cell phone is no longer in service. Sookie (Melissa McCarthy) asks Lorelai and Rory to be the godparents to her two children in the hope that they will reconcile when they see each other at the ceremony. However, mother and daughter end up fighting when Lorelai realizes that Rory gave her new cell number to Sookie but not to her. Logan (Matt Czuchry) learns that his father expects him to graduate this year and enter the family business. Wanting to break free from family pressures, Logan whisks Rory off to a weekend in New York. Scott Patterson, Kelly Bishop, Keiko Agena, Yanic Truesdale and Sean Gunn also star.
- Emily and Richard are stuck in Helsinki because of bad weather (Heavy Snow) and she is not liking it.
- Emily is still controlling Rory by getting the maid to put her summer cloths into storage, Rory doesn't like this.
- Rory hostess at a party, at the Gilmore House with a number of people from the DAR, it may have something to do with a museum. Emily and Richard are not back yet.
- Rory is suprise to see Logan at the party, he is upset about something, she asks him to wait in the pool house.
- Colin and Finn returned from Holland with a very pretty blond milk maid in tow, she does not speak english. Finn asks Rory if she is going to break up with Logan in the next 20 minutes.
- Lorelai and Rory get together
- Martha, Davey and Jackson are baptised, Kirk is there.
Updated August 23th, 2005 - We don't have anything in the sides about Luke, Lorelai or the town. The title may have something to do with Sookie and the new baby. She may want Lorelai (and Luke) to be Godparents, maybe this is a wish on our behave to have Luke hold a baby even if it's not his and Lorelai's yet.
We do have Logan upset or mad about something. We may also be seeing trouble between Logan and Rory.
In my opinion Rory may "loss it" by the end of the episode but we have no way of knowing until more spoilers come.
Rory and Lorelai get together at some point and IMO it might be at the baptism of Martha. Rory might bring Logan.
The sides are out but no link is available, but a recap of them can be found here.