6.03 - The UnGraduate (112) (09.27.2005)
Title: The Un-Graduate
Air Date: September 27, 2005
Written by: David S. Rosenthal
Director by: Michael Zinberg
Episode Description from TV Guide:
Tuesday, September 27
Gilmore Girls (8:00 - 9:00 pm ET)
"The UnGraduate" ((TV-PG, D) (HDTV))
LORELAI WONT SET A WEDDING DATE Excited about catering the wedding, Sookie (Melissa McCarthy) pressures Lorelai to set a date, but Lorelai wont commit. While completing her community service hours, Rory (Alexis Bledel) takes a job at Emilys (Kelly Bishop) DAR (Daughters of the American Revolution) office. Convinced that she has a rival for the job of DAR president, Emily uses Rory as her spy. Logan (Matt Czuchry returns from Europe and returns to Yale, forcing Rory to confront her true feelings about dropping out of college. Lane (Keiko Agena) and her band return from their summer on the road. Luke (Scott Patterson) agrees to take care of Lorelais dog, Paul Anka, while she works late at the inn, and ends up rushing the dog to the vet. Finally, Lorelai admits to Luke her reason for putting off their wedding. Yanic Truesdale and Lisa Weil also star.
- There are 2 short scenes in the first page of the script, which may indicate very little dialogue.
- The repairs/renovations to the crapshack is underway.
- Lorelai "makes" breakfast for the construction crew, while Paul Anka sits on a kitchen chair.
- The crew is unhappy that Lorelai is out of Brown Sugar Cinnamon Pop Tarts and only have Shredded Wheat left.
- Luke and Lorelai watch the construction crew "freak show" from the porch.
- TJ thinks he is in charge of the crew, but he is not. Tom keeps correcting what orders TJ gives the crew.
- Rory is now friends with her work mates picking up trash for the community service, she is more of a leader.
- Liza ask Rory to get some pizza with them but Rory has more community service work at a nursing home.
- Rory is also working at the DAR answering phones and sharing gossip with Emily.
- Lorelai and Paris have a long lunch together, at the Dragonfly Inn.
- Luke is concerned about open paint cans while the crew eats pizza and teaching Paul Anka a new trick.
- Logan was in Europe for a month.
- Rory is looking after the music at the nursing home while the residence dance, Logan comes to see Rory.
- Lane and the band are at there last gig, they are selling t-shirts and other merchandise.
- Lane is back at the diner with Gil.
- Paul Anka eats chocolate and Luke freaks out, he runs around town looking for the Vet. His office is closed so he get his home address from babette and runs over there, end episode.
- Logan and Rory have a postcoital scene on the floor of the poolhouse, Logan is not wearing a shirt, Rory is wearing it.
Updated August 11th, 2005
We got some great sides again. I looks like things are still great with Luke and Lorelai and although Rory came to Luke in the last episode we still don't know if Lorelai has spoken to Rory by the end of this episode.
We also hear nothing about the wedding, which I find a little strange unless they are keeping that between the lead cast.
Also with the big hole in the side of the house I think Lorelai would have moved in with Luke while it is being fixed.
Nothing about Rory going back to Yale.
But we only got 11 pages of sides out of about 80 in the average Gilmore Girls script, so alot of holes to fill.
The sides are out but no link is available, but a recap of them can be found here.