6.02 - Fight Face (111) (09.20.2005)
Title: Fight Face
Air Date: September 20, 2005
Written by: Daniel Palladino
Directed by: Daniel Palladino
Episode Description from TV Guide:
"Fight Face" - (TBA)
Tuesday , September 20 2005 Original
8:00 - 9:00 PM ET
RORY PAYS HER DEBT TO SOCIETY/LORELAI ADOPTS A DOG - Rory (Alexis Bledel) begins serving her 300 hours of community service and finds that life on a road crew is not pretty. Lorelai and Luke try to decide whether they will fix up Lorelai's house or buy the Twickham house. Luke's sister Liz (guest star Kathleen Wilhoite) begs him to hire her husband T.J. (guest star Michael DeLuise) as a contractor. When Rory pays Luke a surprise visit at the diner to find out how Lorelai is, he feels obligated to tell her that he and Lorelai are engaged. Afterwards, Luke confronts Lorelai about her estrangement from Rory. Feeling lonely, Lorelai adopts a dog at the Stars Hollow pet fair. Finally, during a chance meeting, Lorelai and Rory have an angry confrontation about their mutual hurt feelings. Kelly Bishop and Edward Herrmann also star. Daniel Palladino wrote and directed the episode.
- Rory starts community service.
- Rory has some scenes with Liza (Caucasian, Hispanic, Female aged 19 to 26 with stunt Experience) who is also doing community service.
- Lorelai and Luke talk about Star Wars.
- TJ and Liz are back.
- Lorelai gets a dog "Paul Anka" who can open doors and doesn't do what Lorelai wants and is a mutt.
- TJ is putting up shelves at the diner.
- Luke hires an architect to do some work on Lorelai's house.
- TJ makes a hole in Lorelai bedroom wall.
- Lorelai comes home to find a man on her roof.
- Rory gets into a fight with Liza and is in trouble with her Probation officer.
- Rory helps the maid and Emily is not impressed.
- Emily has a meeting with her DAR friends, who have a job ready for her.
- Rory goes to the diner and Luke tells her about the engagement, she is bummed that Lorelai didn't tell her. She dosen't say this to Luke, she leaves you can see her reaction on her face.
- Lorelai goes to see Rory doing her community service but they do not talk.
- The hole in Lorelai's house has nothing to do with Rory.
Updated July 30th, 2005
Before the sides for 6.01 cam out I though 6.02 would center around the court case. As we now know this is not the case. Now I think it will center around the fallout from the courtcase and how the girls are coping with it.
The teaser may being with Lorelai waking up with Luke and she's wearing a ring. But we don't know and it is not in the sides.
It looks good for Luke and lorelai, they are getting on with life as normal (for Start Hollow) and no mention of the wedding is made in the sides.
Sookie is also MIA.
The sides are out but no link is available, but a recap of them can be found here.